Notifications
Clear all

Mild Acnd

MemberMember
(@terenxe)

Posted : 07/12/2015 3:43 am

Hi everyone,

I have 1 cyst and 2 pupules on my left cheek and same goes to my right.

Is it recommanded to use the regimen?

Thanks in advance :)

MemberMember
(@terenxe)

Posted : 07/13/2015 5:04 am

If you're OK with your skin, then no. If you don't want any acne at all, then yes.

But does the regimen helps cyst or nodules too?

MemberMember
(@terenxe)

Posted : 07/13/2015 7:07 pm

If you're OK with your skin, then no. If you don't want any acne at all, then yes.

Yes

Thanks for replying, appreciated for your fast response!

Is AHA+ better ? :)

MemberMember
(@terenxe)

Posted : 07/13/2015 10:00 pm

Alright thanks! :)

Yes

At the onset of the regimen, don't use both; use just benzoyl peroxide. You can add in AHA to the regimen once your skin has accustomed to benzoyl peroxide. Otherwise your face would be too irritated, which isn't good for acne.Also, AHA isn't better at clearing & preventing acne. Only BP is. The AHA is only a supplement to the regimen. The BP completely clears your skin, but the AHA makes it look nice. The AHA helps to prevent acne when used with the regimen. For people with moderate“severe acne, the AHA alone wouldn't be enough.

Yes

At the onset of the regimen, don't use both; use just benzoyl peroxide. You can add in AHA to the regimen once your skin has accustomed to benzoyl peroxide. Otherwise your face would be too irritated, which isn't good for acne.Also, AHA isn't better at clearing & preventing acne. Only BP is. The AHA is only a supplement to the regimen. The BP completely clears your skin, but the AHA makes it look nice. The AHA helps to prevent acne when used with the regimen. For people with moderate“severe acne, the AHA alone wouldn't be enough.

Alright. I got it!!

Thanks so much :-)