Is The Regimen Suit...

Notifications
Clear all

Is The Regimen Suitable For 13/14 Year Olds?

MemberMember
(@flowergirl123)

Posted : 01/20/2015 5:15 am

Hey guys I'm 13 almost turning 14 in 1 month and I've suffered from acne for 2/3 years now. My skin type is oily/sensitive skin and I was wondering if this regimen for acne would be suitable for my skin cause I still have kinda young skin. Does it help with scarring or discolouration. I have tried different topical creams from my doctor which are 'Duac' and 'Epiduo' neither worked for me only dried my skin out. Thanx for taking the time to read this

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/20/2015 9:15 am

We have users as young as 11 and 12 that use the Acne.Org Regimen, so it's completely fine for young skin. My son is 13 and is using the Regimen successfully to control his breakouts. He started getting acne when he was 11, but started the Regimen a few months ago when his skin stopped responding to drugstore acne products. The AHA+ (10% glycolic acid) which is one of the Acne.Org products helps fade red marks and hyperpigmentation from old acne. The Acne.Org BP treatment does tend to dry the skin but is very effective at killing the bacteria that causes acne when used as directed. The moisturizer is wonderful and keeps skin in balance during the treatment.

Here's a link to the Acne.Org Regimen Help section. Good luck with whatever you decide! :)

http://www.acne.org/regimen-help.html