Regimen Time/effect...

Notifications
Clear all

Regimen Time/effectiveness?

MemberMember
(@mrharry)

Posted : 01/09/2015 6:29 pm

Hi there.

I've been using the regimen since the 24th of December, so 2 weeks and 2 days. The regimen worked on clearing up my skin during week 2, being practically clear. However, towards the end of week 2 I noticed a breakout around my face - I got a lot of quite red acne that's lasted for 3-5 days. Is this normal? Will it fade? Shall I keep on using the regimen as usual or increased dosage?

Thanks for reading. :)

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/09/2015 8:26 pm

Periodic breakouts are completely normal during the first several weeks of the Regimen as the treatment continues to bring latent acne bacteria to the surface. So try not to get discouraged, this is part of the process. The important thing is to keep things moving in the right direction. You'll find as you continue that breakouts won't hang around, they'll dry up and heal pretty quickly. You will want to ramp up the treatment and eventually be at the 2 pumps (or more) twice a day recommended dosage to see optimal results. At this point in your treatment, 1 pump twice a day is a sensible dosage, and maybe by week 4 go up to 2 pumps, but go as slow as you need to depending on how sensitive your skin is. My son's skin handled the BP beautifully so we were able to get him up to 2 pumps by week 4.

Best wishes for your continued success! :)