Using The Regimen I...

Notifications
Clear all

Using The Regimen In The Summer

MemberMember
(@melissajohnson)

Posted : 01/08/2015 4:07 pm

So I started the drug store version of the regimen until my acne.org products get here and I'm experiencing some burning which I know is fairly normal during the first weeks and/or months. During the summer, I'm very active where I'm outside a lot whether it be hanging out or playing sports where I can't consistently reapply sunscreen. I also tan fairly easily. Will my skin eventually get used to the bp to where I can be out in the sun without extremely harsh side effects? And please don't say my only option is to stay out of the sun or apply sunscreen 24/7 because that's not an option for me.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 01/10/2015 10:44 am

So I started the drug store version of the regimen until my acne.org products get here and I'm experiencing some burning which I know is fairly normal during the first weeks and/or months. During the summer, I'm very active where I'm outside a lot whether it be hanging out or playing sports where I can't consistently reapply sunscreen. I also tan fairly easily. Will my skin eventually get used to the bp to where I can be out in the sun without extremely harsh side effects? And please don't say my only option is to stay out of the sun or apply sunscreen 24/7 because that's not an option for me.

With the regimen comes some side effects. Your skin does get sensitive to the sun and sometimes it is hard when you are always outdoors and playing sports and sweating. I would say if you can't reapply all the time, find a sunscreen that is waterproof and sweat resistant.

DeLovely liked
MemberMember
(@melissajohnson)

Posted : 01/14/2015 1:39 pm

With the regimen comes some side effects. Your skin does get sensitive to the sun and sometimes it is hard when you are always outdoors and playing sports and sweating. I would say if you can't reapply all the time, find a sunscreen that is waterproof and sweat resistant.

Thank you! I will do my best to find a nice sunscreen to protect my skin. By the way I just saw your post and your transformation on your skin, how incredible! It gives me hope! I received my products and have been using them for 4 days and my skin looks pretty awful, but I'm sticking through it!