How To Fix Oily Ski...

Notifications
Clear all

How To Fix Oily Skin Due To Regimen Moisturizer And Jojoba Oil

MemberMember
(@avesrodriguez)

Posted : 11/28/2014 4:37 pm

Hey guys so I need help about getting my oily skin fixed. The moisturizer and jojoba oil have been getting my skin a little darker than my normal skin (and I understand that, after 3 hours or so, it lightens.) and also they have been getting my skin so oily, I can figuratively fry an egg on my face! So I recently bought an anti shine powder. I wonder if it's okay to use it after I apply my moisturizer and jojoba oil? Will it affect the effectiveness of the products? Will it lessen the oily look on my face? Thanks!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 11/30/2014 1:26 am

Being on the regimen my skin never agreed to using the Acne.org moisturizer during the day. I live in a very humid climate and it just makes my skin feel sticky. With that, I use the Acne.org moisturizer at night and then use my CeraVe moisturizer during the day. It absorbs really well and I can wear make-up over it without any problems. However, I do have naturally oily skin, so I always have oil blotting papers in my purse. I use those about 2-3 times a day just to absorb the oil without messing with my face too much.

MemberMember
(@quackattack)

Posted : 12/02/2014 10:49 pm

I have an oily t-zone, I found jojoba oil was too much for my skin, causing my skin to look oily and breakout. Do you think you need the jojoba oil?