1St Week On The Reg...

Notifications
Clear all

1St Week On The Regimen

MemberMember
(@davidkaluzny)

Posted : 11/04/2014 4:46 am

Hello everybody I thought I would do a quick review after my first week on the acne.org products and regimen.

Like almost everybody I have tried almost everything for acne and was feeling very down in the dumps with my face, I am 27 now and have been suffering for many years to the point recently where I dont want to leave the house i have felt that bad.

I purchased the acne.org products just over a week ago and I have been following the regiment very strictly and all I can say is my skin has not looked better in a long time. I am from the UK and I waiting a long time for the products to arrive and they are honestly the best products I have ever tried. They are a little expensive especially as I'm in the UK with the shipping but the sizes are great very large products which is great.

I cannot stress enough how good I have found these products after just 1 week I have moderate acne and my face this morning is very clear after following the regiment strictly for 1 week. I am so happy I cannot express I will be buying more products today to stock up as nothing has ever worked the same and I have tried everything including peels.

If anybody would like photos or to know how it has really worked for me please contact me I will go through everything it's so simple but stick with it and as Dan says IT WILL WORK I promise you.

Please contact me if you are feeling depressed and down as I know exactly how your feeling I will help you. Thank you for reading guys and be happy getting clear :-)

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 11/04/2014 9:50 am

Wow, that's awesome that you are seeing results already!

The Reg helped me and now my teenager is doing it...started his 5th week...feel free to check out our progress page:

Being on the path to clear skin is a wonderful feeling...best of luck and congrats! :)

MemberMember
(@kwrhl)

Posted : 11/04/2014 12:39 pm

I live in the Philippines. I'm waiting for my product to arrive. Hopefully this week.

This post gives me hope. Hoping it will give me great results. I am suffering from acne since 13 or 14 years old (I'm 18 now).

MemberMember
(@mandystrope)

Posted : 11/05/2014 3:33 am

That's great David! This story is a hope to all that suffer with acne problems. Having healthy and clear skin is a big achievement.