Notifications
Clear all

Reason To Stop?

MemberMember
(@derpface)

Posted : 10/22/2014 8:38 am

Here's my deal. I'm in middle of week 2 of the regimen. I started the regimen because I occasionally get zits on my cheeks and I have red marks from past acne. For some reason I decided to put the bp all over my face instead of just my cheeks and now I am breaking out in places in which I NEVER DID like near my chin and forehead. I have been breaking out more on my cheek too but I would have marked that up to "purging" if not for it happening on these areas in which I never had a problem too. Does this mean BP is not for me?

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 10/22/2014 9:09 am

I responded to your email. Hope you got it. But basically, if your acne is isolated to just the cheek area there is no need to use it on your whole face.

MemberMember
(@derpface)

Posted : 10/22/2014 10:02 am

Got your email thanks a lot...I think I am gonna quit the regimen and just stick to cleanser and aha...my real issue was skin texture and redness from past acne and I THOUGHT from the pics that I saw that the regimen would help but I think i just made the problem worse...I wasn't really getting new pimples until I started BP,.,Thanks for your advice

MemberMember
(@mrsrobinson)

Posted : 10/22/2014 12:01 pm

I've learned the hard way, the areas of my face that are clear and always have been I do NOT mess with - ever!

so I would continue on your problem areas only, don't stop there, it may help but give it time

MemberMember
(@derpface)

Posted : 10/22/2014 1:37 pm

Im gonna stop because even my problem areas were NEVER as bad as they have been since I started BP...ill come back to it if the AHA doesn't do the trick. Thanks for your feedbak

I've learned the hard way, the areas of my face that are clear and always have been I do NOT mess with - ever!

so I would continue on your problem areas only, don't stop there, it may help but give it time

MemberMember
(@a97)

Posted : 11/16/2014 4:45 pm

Did the reaction appear overnight?

MemberMember
(@derpface)

Posted : 11/17/2014 2:29 pm

No over about five days...big fucking mistake. I'm on accutane now. Jesus

Did the reaction appear overnight?

MemberMember
(@a97)

Posted : 11/17/2014 3:37 pm