Face Looks The Same

Notifications
Clear all

Face Looks The Same

MemberMember
(@sophie7860)

Posted : 09/23/2014 5:36 pm

Hi, its my second week on the regimen and I have not had any dryness flakiness or redness and my face looks exactly the same no improvement or change at all is this normal???

MemberMember
(@mn9oor)

Posted : 09/23/2014 10:20 pm

keep going, It differents how sensitive ur skin from the others but make sure you keep on the regimen and use the right amount for every week

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/24/2014 8:50 am

It is always different for everybody, my 1st week was okay, then after the following weeks booom. My skim was suddenly red and itchy and dry. So just always be prepared incase those side effects creep up on you.

MemberMember
(@jesslena)

Posted : 09/25/2014 4:21 pm

I am on my 5 1/2 week of the regimen. I have noticed some improvements but I still have new pimples forming. I wear a tad bit of make-up but it is oil free and fits into the guidelines laid out in the web page. Almay concealer for the really bad areas and just lightly and then mineral powder just lightly to even out. I try to go without as much as possible. I wear nothing on weekends, as soon as I get home from work ect..... I am very gentle with the regimen and follow the steps precisley. I am just getting very self conscious and am praying for clear skin soon.... Any suggestions??

MemberMember
(@athleteman)

Posted : 09/29/2014 9:12 am

Holy shyyt nicmic62! Your skin care routine is very time consuming, do you have time to live? All I do is wash with a gentle cleanser every morning and night and that's it..