Notifications
Clear all

Help!

MemberMember
(@billystroke)

Posted : 07/30/2014 2:21 pm

Hello! I'm going to start The Regimen tonight and I'm really confused how to increase the dosage of BP. If in the 7th day of treatment I use only one pump, should I start to apply this dose twice per day and slowly work up to two full pumps in the next 2 weeks? Or I should use full two pumps in the beginning of the second week?

Greetings!

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 07/31/2014 1:26 am

The trick is to work your way up slowly. Try only only one pump (or slightly less than 1 pump) twice per day, and if all is going well after a week, then increase to 1 pump in the morning and 1.5 at night for a few days and if all is well, increase to 1.5 morning and night (and so on).

Good luck! :)

MemberMember
(@willieandres03)

Posted : 07/31/2014 1:46 am

Increase slowly until you've reached 2 pumps by the end of the 2 weeks imo. Patience is tough but also a very important key when trying to clear acne. Stay consistent with the regimen, have patience and you'll see results. Good luck

MemberMember
(@billystroke)

Posted : 08/19/2014 4:33 am

Thank you for your reply! I've been doing like you said. It's my 3rd week of the Regimen, it's not perfect, but also not that bad. My skin is clearing up, but the problem is that my face is really REALLY orange and flaky. I'm going on a vacation next week and I don't want to show like that, I just want to minimize the problem, not get rid of it completely, because I know that it takes time. I read somewhere that jojoba exfoliating is not that harsh for skin like other methods. Did somebody use that?