Notifications
Clear all

Acne After Workout

MemberMember
(@tpindell)

Posted : 05/20/2014 6:09 am

Hi guys, im just wondering what to do after im working out.

at the morning im doing the regimen routine, and also at the evning.

i heard i shouldnt wash my face and do anything but the regimen routine twice a day.

so what should i do after workout? should i even do something after workout or i should just leave the skin like that?

btw, im doing my workouts at noon most of the time, so thats why i am asking it, if i would do that at the evning it would be no problem cause i could just do the regimen right after the workout.

dont tell me to move my workout to the evning cause its not possible.

thanks

MemberMember
(@rocker165)

Posted : 05/20/2014 8:20 am

I actually tried working out back when my acne was very severe and i was under a treatment that was similar to Acne.org's the regimen, and in my own experience, leaving that sweat on your face after you workout is definitely NOT good for acne. that sweat causes a lot of bacteria to accumulate on your face which can make your acne even more severe. You just to decide which one is more important for you------clear skin or a fit bod? I mean, you can still stay fit if you'll just watch your diet and exercise a little so that you wont sweat too much but acne on the other hand is something that needs extra care mainly because its also extra "fragile". if you irritate your skin or allow sweat/bacteria build-up to happen, you gotta expect that acne's gonna fight back.

MemberMember
(@winenotwhine)

Posted : 05/20/2014 6:25 pm

I have that exact same issue. I workout at night though so I quickly jump in the shower right after and wash my face. If you do it during the day then I would recommend just rinsing your face with warm water.