Need Help Understan...

Notifications
Clear all

Need Help Understanding Something

MemberMember
(@kelli344)

Posted : 05/01/2014 11:33 am

I've been on the regiment for awhile now but the over the counter products just were not working as well. SO I bought the actual acne org products which I love! I notice that the areas on my cheeks (that had the most acne) has been clearing up a lot!!! I use to have blackhead's and large pores and they are starting to diminish! will the products help me clear those as well? but also the areas that never break out like my forehead is breaking out into little tiny zits all over why? is it all those blackheads coming to the surface? and can you use the AHA as a moisturizer every day or only 3 days? thanks for reading

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 05/07/2014 1:47 am

Moved to the Regimen Forum.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 05/07/2014 9:41 am

There may be some ups and downs during the first few months, but when used as directed The Regimen works quite well for most cases of acne which does include blackheads. The products do not directly address pore size though.

You may consider adding in the AHA after your first month. It is a versatile product and can be used however it best suits your skin. A good way to introduce it is by using it every 2-3 nights after the bp instead of the usual moisturizer. If that goes well and you think you would like to use it more frequently, just use your best judgment. If you get overly irritated, back off on it. Also, be sure you use spf each day or protect your skin from the sun in some other manner.

Hope that helps!

MemberMember
(@kelli344)

Posted : 06/18/2014 3:52 pm

Thanks I realized it was my pore size that I meant still having issues reducing but my skin has been clear and beautiful! :)