Moisturizer Won'...

Notifications
Clear all

Moisturizer Won't Absorb?

MemberMember
(@drewparson)

Posted : 03/27/2014 4:36 pm

I have been using the regimen for a few days now and i had a question, i apply two pumps of moisturizer (with a bit of jojoba oil) twice a day. the problem that i am having is that it doesnt seem to sink in much at all. Even after an hour or so you can still see that the moisturizer is still very present on my skin. any thoughts on how to speed up the absorbing process?

thanks for reading,

~ Drew :)

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 03/27/2014 4:42 pm

You definitely want your moisturizer to be absorbed. Which moisturizer are you using?

MemberMember
(@drewparson)

Posted : 03/28/2014 9:17 pm

You definitely want your moisturizer to be absorbed. Which moisturizer are you using?

I'm using the acne.org moisturizer 🙂

MemberMember
(@hope7)

Posted : 03/29/2014 2:01 pm

I have heard mixed reviews about the acne.org moisturizer some people really like it and others don't care for it at all.

If you rub the moisturizer gently on your face does it get absorbed?

Otherwise it is not helping you and you may have to try one of the other recommended moisturizers that is maybe a bit lighter.

Just my opinion.

MemberMember
(@drewparson)

Posted : 03/30/2014 9:19 am

I have heard mixed reviews about the acne.org moisturizer some people really like it and others don't care for it at all.

If you rub the moisturizer gently on your face does it get absorbed?

Otherwise it is not helping you and you may have to try one of the other recommended moisturizers that is maybe a bit lighter.

Just my opinion.

Ok, thank you so much 🙂 I'll experiment with some other ones