Dkr Got Me Cleared ...

Notifications
Clear all

Dkr Got Me Cleared The 2Nd Time Around / Questions About Aha

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 02/24/2014 12:36 am

It literally took me 16 weeks to get my skin calmed down. Im 90% clear now im getting there. This is the 2nd time i got cleared. The first time i did, i stopped using it so it came back. But now im really thankful of the regimen. And im using AHA now too its been a month now im really loving it. My question is can i use AHA every night as a moisturizer? Has anybody done this? Or does it only have to either be every 2-3 days and the alternately halfsies?

MemberMember
(@michelle-reece)

Posted : 02/24/2014 12:38 am

It literally took me 16 weeks to get my skin calmed down. Im 90% clear now im getting there. This is the 2nd time i got cleared. The first time i did, i stopped using it so it came back. But now im really thankful of the regimen. And im using AHA now too its been a month now im really loving it. My question is can i use AHA every night as a moisturizer? Has anybody done this? Or does it only have to either be every 2-3 days and the alternately halfsies?

If you can tolerate it, you can apply it nightly. Be sure to diligently wear sunscreens with SPF 30+.

Watch out for excessive irritation and dryness. If that occurs, just use a bland moisturizer.

MemberMember
(@heyitskaye)

Posted : 02/24/2014 7:59 am

If you can tolerate it, you can apply it nightly. Be sure to diligently wear sunscreens with SPF 30+.

Watch out for excessive irritation and dryness. If that occurs, just use a bland moisturizer.

Got it. Thank you