Regimen And Derma R...

Notifications
Clear all

Regimen And Derma Roller

MemberMember
(@ashby101)

Posted : 02/07/2014 10:39 am

Hi!

I'm new here, so I'm sorry if this is a question that has been answered a million times.

I've been stuggling with acne since I was 14, had 2 accutane treatments and I've finished the last one 7 months ago. I'm 20 now and i'm pretty happy with my skin now, but I still get a breakout every 2-3 weeks. After the first accutane treatment it went well for 1 year and a few months and then my acne came back, so I'm a bit frightened that will happen again. That's the reason I want to start with the regimen, to keep the acne away for good.

However, the acne gave me a little souvenir: scars. So I've had 2 fractional c02 laser treatments, the results are okay but I expected more from it. So I want to start with the micro-needling aka derma roller to get rid of the scars. But I also want to start with the regimen, because whats the point of getting rid of old scars if you'll get new ones when your acne comes back.

Is it possible to start with the micro-needling when my skin is not that dry anymore after 3 months of the regimen? Or do I have to make a choice?