Just Over One Month...

Notifications
Clear all

Just Over One Month In And So Far So Very Good!

MemberMember
(@pallypally)

Posted : 01/24/2014 6:48 pm

Hi just wanted to do a super quick update...

I am a little just over one month into the regime and it's going well :) I'm up to full dosage of BP morning and night.

my Acne has certainly begun to clear up, and I had some really stubborn moderate acne around my chin, neck and jaw line. Now it is gently reduced in quantity and those old spots, that still linger, are slowly going too. I do still have break outs but they're not as bad. When they happen there are less spots, the are substantially smaller and they disappear a LOT quicker.

I'm looking forward to continuing this month and seeing further improvement, have fingers crossed for it preventing break outs and current stubborn spots finally going and scars beginning to fade.

This month I introduce AHA so we'll see how that helps it...

Also, a note of dryness, I have totally tackled it (yay!) At first I did experience so quiet serious irritation, flacking and redness, even a sore rash - which worried me. So I purchased the jojoba oil (which is great, if you haven't tried it yet, do it! Do it now!). Also, at night I use E45 which is an emollient cream designed for dry skin conditions. This is great! Plus, I use a lot. I mean A LOT. I go to sleep with my skin drowning in the stuff but in the morning not only is there absolutely NO dryness or redness but my skin is actually soft. So I am very happy with these results.

There was a point half way through the month where i'd wake up each morning and could literally see the change in my skin from the night before. After 10 years of persistent acne never have I seen this.

I'll come back in a month and give another update. Sorry no pictures from me, for me personally It would mean I am concentrating too much on my acne, which I work not to do.

MemberMember
(@darkdubzs)

Posted : 01/26/2014 10:02 pm

What exactly did you do to combat flakiness? Like what was the process of products you used, like cleanse>BP>E45/jojoba/etc... I ask because right now i am getting flaky skin and i really need to make it stop, but dont know what to do. Im on my second week of following the regimen strictly. What do you say i should do? Please and Thanks!