Notifications
Clear all

Bought Paula's Choice Bp And Will Never Look Back!

MemberMember
(@atn)

Posted : 01/22/2014 1:12 pm

Just wanted to let you guys know I jumped ship over to Paula's Choice BP 5% and I will never go back to using acne.org's BP. Whether it's 2.5% or 5% BP, you can't go wrong with Paula's Choice. I've noticed a world of difference between acne.org's and PC. I find that acne.org's BP is extremely drying and irritating, doesn't absorb well, and takes forever to dry. Paula's choice on the other hand seems Iike a miracle BP. I hope you will at least give it a try and see for yourself. I do not work for Paula's choice in any way, I just want to let you guys know that there are much better choices when it comes to BP.

Acne.org's BP:

-extremely drying

-very irritable

-still got breakouts

-takes a long time to absorb and dry

-uncomfortable feeling of tightness

Paula's choice BP:

-premium feel

-smooth glide when applying

-easier to apply

-soothing

-no breakouts

-dries extremely fast

-quick absorption

Also, acne.org's BP gave me weird scaly skin texture. PC makes my face buttery smooth!! :)

MemberMember
(@darkdubzs)

Posted : 04/21/2014 12:08 am

Im thinking of trying PC's 2.5% BP. Ive been on the regimen for 11 weeks now, and while im almost clear of active acne, im still getting some pimples, and my skin has gotten way more "combination." Like half of my face becomes an oil spill and the bottom half becomes Death Valley dry. And the dry part has become flaky again, really annoying. I might get a sample of her 2.5% BP. How is it now? You made it sound like a god send here, is it really like this, and is it still?

MemberMember
(@spriesty)

Posted : 12/17/2014 7:17 pm

I have always found that Paula's Choice 2% exfoliating liquid in combination with Acne.org BP works great. The exfoliant accelerates skin cell shedding, while the BP kills the inflammatory acne bacteria.

If anyone would like to receive $10 off a Paula's Choice order $15 or more, you can use this link! It works for first time customers. It will automatically apply the discount to your cart when you click the link or copy it into your browser bar.

http://goo.gl/yIg4RL

**EDIT**

Code only works if you copy and paste into browser bar

Thanks-- Stephen

MemberMember
(@periiwiinkle)

Posted : 01/05/2015 1:14 am

I would have to disagree with you in a sense that dan's bp absorbs quickly and seamlessly. I know we all have different skin types but that premium feel of PC bp could be due to other ingredients which I personally believe could be just filers in a product. I love dan's bp solely because there such few ingredients and such slim chances for anything to further aggravate the skin.

MemberMember
(@rainbow7)

Posted : 04/12/2015 7:54 pm

I have to disagree with you on this one. Dan's BP will be harsh if you use alot in the beginning. But once your skin gets use to it, it will get better. It is less irritating because of the mild and less ingredients compared to PC. But ofcourse we all have different tupes of skin. I got to a point where i wanted to quit during my 5 month because of my skin becoming so dry and pinkish but i stick to it. On the 6 month my skin adjusted. My skin started to love Dan's BP.