Has Anyone Been In ...

Notifications
Clear all

Has Anyone Been In The Sun

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 01/14/2014 3:26 pm

Hello,

Has anyone been In the sun using the BP cream? Or has anyone stopped using the BP cream and been in the sun.

Thanks loads

MemberMember
(@robertitoo)

Posted : 01/14/2014 4:19 pm

Don't go out without sunscreen...

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 01/18/2014 3:59 pm

Thanks for your message! If I wear a high sun screen would I be ok? Thanks

MemberMember
(@calumma)

Posted : 01/18/2014 4:14 pm

Yes, but BP in the sun without sufficient sunscreen will cause terrible irritation and acme flare ups ( been there...)

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 01/18/2014 4:16 pm

Dan's spf info page: http://www.acne.org/spf.html

ladyc liked
MemberMember
(@luckydory)

Posted : 01/18/2014 6:53 pm

It really sucks that the sun is just all around terrible for acne, i wish it was in reverse

If you have acne, your proably using creams and lotions that don't mix with the sun and then you have to use sunscreen on top of those that can clog pores and cause even more acne spots

Then you maybe heal up, Buh oh what! I now have PIH and whats that? oh I cant go into the sun because it makes the PIH spots worse? well fuck. I guess ill just sit in the shade and look at the sunshine five feet away and fiend for it like a junkie

okay so now can I get some sun? Nope. just had an excision done got to stay out of it for another couple months, but you can put some sunscreen on and risk a chance of another breakout and then the no sun cycle starts again.

Basically, I have forgotten what it feels like to be in contact with the sun, which overall is not good for healthy human development, but i have to do it to improve my acne that I have no idea why I get acne in the first place.

My whole life is a wtf is causing my ance no sunshine loop at this point.. I'm just rambling. I miss my sweet sunshineangry.png

MemberMember
(@ladyc)

Posted : 01/20/2014 4:03 pm

Many thanks for all your help! as I am in the UK please an you advise good sun creams to use for when going on holiday?

Thanks