Notifications
Clear all

What Do You Think?

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 11/13/2013 5:27 pm

Ok...like many on this forum, the frustration is starting to kick in. I've been on The Regimen for about a month now...with each day, the dryness and the redness is increasingly worse. My eyes look like I'm at least 80 years-old. I've tried just about everything to alleviate this issue...super rich eye cream, Vaseline, jojoba oil...I'm just wondering if I should cut the BP down some. I'm doing one full pump morning and evening. I'm thinking maybe only doing BP at night and only on the problem spots. Do any of you think this may help with clearing up or will it hinder any progress I've made? My face hurts like nobody's business and my eyes are soooo irritated!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 11/15/2013 12:06 am

One month is still pretty early into the regimen. It took over two months for me to clear and even longer to have my skin feel like my skin again. This regimen is not known to be the easiest regimen, but it has been known to work for a lot of those who follow it very religiously.

Throughout the day you can always add a little more moisturizer for a bit of relief.

MemberMember
(@kamiller1972)

Posted : 11/15/2013 10:02 am

One month is still pretty early into the regimen. It took over two months for me to clear and even longer to have my skin feel like my skin again. This regimen is not known to be the easiest regimen, but it has been known to work for a lot of those who follow it very religiously.

Throughout the day you can always add a little more moisturizer for a bit of relief.

Thanks!! I think the issue is that I started back up too quickly. Instead of a half a pump, I went straight to the full pump. When I was on The Regimen before, I did the same thing...should of learned from that experience eusa_think.gif ... thanks for the reminder surprised.gif