Notifications
Clear all

Clear Proof

MemberMember
(@edanielle)

Posted : 09/25/2013 10:34 am

I started about two weeks ago with an acne treatment system called Clear Proof, by.Mary Kay. My acne was so bad.. it.has helped a lot, and is.so.much.gentler than anything else ive tried. They say it.is suppose to clear you.up in.7 days! it has cleared my skin a lot.. I watched the video about the regimen.last.night, and I think with washing my.face like you instructed.. it.will go away. There is a.gel cleanser with 2% salicylic acid, a toner with 2% salicylic acid and acne.treatment gel that is 5% benzoyl peroxide and a fabulous oil-free, non-comedogenic, moisturizer formulated for. skin with acne. my skin is.less oily, and.looks a.lot healthier. and it feels a lot better, my skin feels a.lot.less tender and less iritated, ceels.like it's healed like it's healing.Im going.to.try washing.my.face.like.you suggested and see if.it makes the difference. I'vesstruggled with acne.since.I.was 17 im.almost.25 now and.my.acne.this.last year has been worse than it.ever has been. I was washing with all kinds of.face washes that made.my face hurt.. this one works, without irritating.my skin more. I think it really will do.the.job, but we'll see. im hoping, I can switch to a wash without the medicine.once.my skin is.clear, and then use.acne.gel as you suggested.

Thank you! What do.you think about the percentages of.medication in Clear Proof?

I'm astounded,because my felt so.miserable and.hurt and.now.it's almost.clear.. and.feels much much better than it.did.