Notifications
Clear all

Aha

MemberMember
(@bja87)

Posted : 09/19/2013 7:50 pm

I am almost six weeks regimen... I want to start the aha because I can no longer deal with the nasty mask of dead skin that I have in my face... My only concern is most people say to wait till your skin is accustom to the regimen I don't think my face had fully gotten accustom because it still burns alot when applying mousturizer and bp I also am still breaking out like alot! So do you think I can still start slowly adding it in? Thank you.. Also I tried doind jojoba massage/ exfoliation which did not help

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/19/2013 8:39 pm

I am almost six weeks regimen... I want to start the aha because I can no longer deal with the nasty mask of dead skin that I have in my face... My only concern is most people say to wait till your skin is accustom to the regimen I don't think my face had fully gotten accustom because it still burns alot when applying mousturizer and bp I also am still breaking out like alot! So do you think I can still start slowly adding it in? Thank you.. Also I tried doind jojoba massage/ exfoliation which did not help

If ur still breaking out i suggest u shouldnt start Aha just yet. Wait about a week more or so until its calmed down. I didnt incorporate AHA until my 8th week & i had a few pimples from it but nothing serious. Other than that i had no trouble at all.

So, if u think ur skin isnt fully adjusted, wait a little more - trust me.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 09/20/2013 12:24 am

What carebear says ^.

You've come so far, just a couple more weeks and then give it a go. Good luck!