Week 1 With Regimen

Notifications
Clear all

Week 1 With Regimen

MemberMember
(@hananalqattan)

Posted : 09/18/2013 1:42 pm

I have been suffering from back acne for years, I tried everything, creams, pills but nothing helped, so i gave up and forgot all about it, one day when I was on youtube watching makeup and skincare tutorials I saw a girl's video called "a true miracle how I got rid of my acne" hopelessly I clicked on it because I felt curious so that was how I first knew about acne.org, later i started looking for more videos about regimen and people views, I was so intrested and so I decided to give it a shot and got my regimen kit and so far so happy, I have been using this treatment for almost 9

days, those pics were taken befor I started using the treatment and after a week. I can see a change my skin, my back looks way more better, all I want is a clear acnefree body, I want to be able to wear whatever I want with no shy, I am definitely going to work on it and stick to my regimen until my wish come true :')

Thankx acne.org

post-215038-0-37430400-1379527290_thumb.

post-215038-0-37430400-1379527290_thumb.

MemberMember
(@carebear06)

Posted : 09/20/2013 6:04 pm

I have been suffering from back acne for years, I tried everything, creams, pills but nothing helped, so i gave up and forgot all about it, one day when I was on youtube watching makeup and skincare tutorials I saw a girl's video called "a true miracle how I got rid of my acne" hopelessly I clicked on it because I felt curious so that was how I first knew about acne.org, later i started looking for more videos about regimen and people views, I was so intrested and so I decided to give it a shot and got my regimen kit and so far so happy, I have been using this treatment for almost 9

days, those pics were taken befor I started using the treatment and after a week. I can see a change my skin, my back looks way more better, all I want is a clear acnefree body, I want to be able to wear whatever I want with no shy, I am definitely going to work on it and stick to my regimen until my wish come true :')

Thankx acne.org

Good luck! & i hope ur wish do come thru ..i clicked on that same video & thats how i got to know abt the regimen also! 🙂