Notifications
Clear all

Cant Decide

MemberMember
(@hawaii4life)

Posted : 09/09/2013 2:24 am

Hey Guys, So ive been on PanOxyl 10% facewash for probably a year now and this product has been a Lifesaver for me, however i just started getting breakouts on my cheeks again (and im using Episilk Moisturizer Hylarounic acid) and its really annoying. So im thinking of switching over to the Regimen however I hear holy grail stories on these products and horror stories at the same time. If anyone has any notable or long term experience with the Acne.org regimen I would greatly appreciate some help. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/09/2013 3:24 am

How long term are you talking about? I've only been on The regimen since January 2013 but so far so good. Once I got clear, I've managed to stay clear.

The BP, the AHA and jojoba oil are best things I've discovered being on the regimen. I have a link on my signature if you want to see before and after pictures of what my skin used to look like.

MemberMember
(@hawaii4life)

Posted : 09/09/2013 8:55 pm

How long term are you talking about? I've only been on The regimen since January 2013 but so far so good. Once I got clear, I've managed to stay clear.

The BP, the AHA and jojoba oil are best things I've discovered being on the regimen. I have a link on my signature if you want to see before and after pictures of what my skin used to look like.

Ok thanks! And I was wondering long term (1-2 years) Because Ive heard it can come back using this regimen

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 09/10/2013 3:27 am

I'm not quite at the one year mark but others on the board have had success years into doing the regimen. Hopefully I'm as lucky as them.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 09/10/2013 8:53 pm

I followed the regimen for 1.5 years and remained clear on it with no problems. Once I was clear (after 3 months from memory) I started to decrease the amount of BP I was using to once a day without issues.

6 months ago I changed to epiduo (also a BP product) which has also been successful in keeping me clear.

MemberMember
(@hawaii4life)

Posted : 09/10/2013 11:13 pm

Thanks everyone for your help!