Notifications
Clear all

Broke Out Today

MemberMember
(@aaron556)

Posted : 08/19/2013 1:56 am

Just this morning I awoke with no new red bumps or whiteheads, the regimen was going well. Although I had small whiteheads on the side of my left cheek, they were going away and weren't an issue. I'm in the third week of the regimen, and all of a sudden tonight I have 5 red bumps on my chin all whiteheads, 5 whiteheads on my right cheek? I have something to do tomorrow, so I popped them all. I have no other choice. I hate popping my pimples. What else can I do, go to school with 10 whiteheads on my face? People stare as it is when I have one.

Proactiv stopped working after some time too.. I guess my skin is resistant to BP. This whole time on the regimen I got acne but it wasn't as severe and i thought it was just purging or something. But this is no purging I assure you..

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/19/2013 2:03 am

Three weeks is still early into the regimen. Trust me, I broke out the worst during my 4th and 5th week with a bunch of cycts.

Don't let it discourage you from staying with the regimen. Keep going! :)

MemberMember
(@aaron556)

Posted : 08/19/2013 2:07 am

Three weeks is still early into the regimen. Trust me, I broke out the worst during my 4th and 5th week with a bunch of cycts.

Don't let it discourage you from staying with the regimen. Keep going! smile.png

Alright I'll continue for another month or two because I have to, dang it. It just sucks, I thought I was actually starting to do better. It's like whenever I get happy about my skin it rewards me with more acne..

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/19/2013 2:10 am

Don't let it discourage you from staying with the regimen. Keep going! smile.png

Alright I'll continue for another month or two because I have to, dang it. It just sucks, I thought I was actually starting to do better. It's like whenever I get happy about my skin it rewards me with more acne..

The regimen can be like that sometimes. Initially the first couple of weeks, it did dry up and take away my cystic acne, then a couple more weeks later, the breakouts came out by the dozen.

After reading a lot of posts on the boards I realized that this is pretty normal. You just gotta push through the bad days and keep going.