Notifications
Clear all

Bp Staining?

MemberMember
(@diamondlife)

Posted : 08/12/2013 9:23 pm

i have noticed that the BP is starting to bleach my eyebrows blondish and im not liking that to much. I try to avoid putting the BP on my eyebrows as much as i can, but there starting to get blonde. What should I do?

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 08/13/2013 2:21 am

I ended up having to dye mine. I have such dark hair and eyebrows, that the BP was starting to turn them into a nice shade of ginger. I just get brow dye and fix them up every 4 weeks. Its almost impossible to keep the BP away from from your brows. Even if you do manage to avoid touching them with BP I found the moisturiser just pushed the BP onto them eventually anyway.

MemberMember
(@diamondlife)

Posted : 08/13/2013 3:25 pm

Hopefully i dont have to dye them because i really just dont want too, but their not that bad...yet lol. i try to avoid the eyebrow region, but like you said the moisturizer does push the BP onto the eyebrow.

MemberMember
(@lizardanne)

Posted : 08/14/2013 9:05 am

Honestly, I just wipe the BP and moisturizer off of my eyebrows, and nothing bad happens. I've never had a problem with BP bleaching anything...but my eyebrows are very thick and dark, so who knows. My hair's always been pretty resistant to that sort of thing. It's even extremely hard to dye. Just try to keep your eyebrows clean, or dye them as AyeAye suggested. :)

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 08/14/2013 10:19 am

apply moisturizer (ideally jojoba oil) to your brows before the BP - you can even apply it to the whole eye area and the lips to stop any BP getting on those areas. smile.png