The Regimen With Hi...

Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen With High School

MemberMember
(@bmerrill96)

Posted : 08/12/2013 2:10 pm

Hi, I'm a junior in high school and I've had acne since I was 12 my family is very acne prone in there teenage years and I've tried using everything even accutane which worked for awhile but after about 4 months I started breaking out just as bad, I just found out abou the regimen and I stayed up all night reading reviews and all of them were good and$96 is a lot cheaper than a lot of the stuff I've tried, I was really ready to just give up on my face because nothing worked and high school is just terrible when you walk around constantly worried people are judging you for your acne, but Im going to try the regimen my question is, as I'm in high school I have to be up early, my bus gets to my house at 6:40 so I was wondering what time would I need to be up? Or how long does the regimen take to do all the steps

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 08/12/2013 2:17 pm

I think you're making the right choice~ It's awesome at getting rid of acne! and how time consuming it is really depends on how much time you like to take between steps. Personally, I shower.. wait 10-15 minutes, apply BP, wait till its dry in about another 10-15 minutes, then apply moisturizer. So it shouldn't take you very much extra at all if you time it right~ Like apply the bp, eat breakfast.. then put moisturizer on, ect ect! Just do some multitasking and you won't really have to get up much earlier at all!

Hope this helps (:

MemberMember
(@bmerrill96)

Posted : 08/12/2013 3:08 pm

Thanks sounds like if I multitask and do other things that I'd normally do in the morning I won't have to wake up much earlier maybe just like 15 minutes earlier to make sure it all has time to dry :) can't wait to get the package and start the regimen

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 08/12/2013 8:57 pm

Multitasking is the name of the game in the mornings and getting up 15 mins earlier sounds like a good plan.

Now just remember to not get too excited when you first get your products. Read the instructions and read them again until you understand them perfectly. Also make sure that you take it slowly. You may find that you start to see a big improvement in the first week and you might be tempted to ramp up the BP, but don't do it. Patience and persistence is what will get you through the initial weeks which are tough, with the redness, burning etc.

The best of luck with it all and keep us informed of your progress. We are with you every step of the way :)

MemberMember
(@audabby)

Posted : 08/12/2013 9:23 pm

I agree with AyeAye - multitask. I wash my face in the shower, pick out clothes and iron while my face dries, put treatment on and let it sink in while I dry my hair, then I put on moisterizer and let that sink in while I style my hair. I thought it was going to be a huge pain the morning, but its pretty easy to work into your routine once you get the hang of it. Good luck!