Acne.org Moisturise...

Notifications
Clear all

Acne.org Moisturiser

MemberMember
(@misso88)

Posted : 08/09/2013 11:45 am

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has been done before.. I did have a little search before I typed up this post!

I have been on the regimen for a week today, I know it is early days yet!

I have super super dry, red and itchy skin. Im not so fussed about the redness or the itchyness as I know this is part of the process. However when applying dans moisturiser I feel like it is doing NOTHING. I use a pump and have also added drops of jojoboa oil. When I put it on my face it takes forever to sink in, then I am left with a SUPER oily face for the whole day.. you could probably fry chips on my face!!!

My face is super oily and very dry at the same time?

I have not been applying make up.. if I ever go out I apply a CC cream which just helpes with the redness. Apart from that my face is completley bare.

Has anyone else been experiencing this with the moisturiser?

I have purchased a new moisturiser, although I am scared to try too many new things incase my skin breaks out.

Thank you all :)

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 08/09/2013 1:56 pm

Hi everyone,

Apologies if this has been done before.. I did have a little search before I typed up this post!

I have been on the regimen for a week today, I know it is early days yet!

I have super super dry, red and itchy skin. Im not so fussed about the redness or the itchyness as I know this is part of the process. However when applying dans moisturiser I feel like it is doing NOTHING. I use a pump and have also added drops of jojoboa oil. When I put it on my face it takes forever to sink in, then I am left with a SUPER oily face for the whole day.. you could probably fry chips on my face!!!

My face is super oily and very dry at the same time?

I have not been applying make up.. if I ever go out I apply a CC cream which just helpes with the redness. Apart from that my face is completley bare.

Has anyone else been experiencing this with the moisturiser?

I have purchased a new moisturiser, although I am scared to try too many new things incase my skin breaks out.

Thank you all smile.png

Try either using more moisturizer or less jojoba mixed in. Its trial and error, but you should know that in the first few weeks of the regimen nothing will really relieve your dryness, the moisturizer/jojoba only helps your skin to eventually get used to the BP (or so i've found).