The Regimen But Sto...

Notifications
Clear all

The Regimen But Store Bought?

MemberMember
(@imgonnagetclearskin)

Posted : 07/31/2013 7:08 am

If I use the drugstore products for the Regimen will it work exactly the same? I really need to do something about my skin and this sounds like something that has helped a ton of people so I really want to try it but I'm not patient enough to order it lol I want to get it now! And it's expensive..So has anyone done the regimen but with drugstore products and gotten the same results as you would with acne.org's products? Thanks:)

MemberMember
(@moonlitriver)

Posted : 07/31/2013 7:22 am

I've never tried the acne.org products because getting them shipped to the UK is way too expensive. I used drugstore products and it worked for me. You just have to be careful about what you buy and the ingredients they contain.

Use this to help you decide what to buy:

http://www.acne.org/supplies-guide.inc.html

I advise using only the products listed as recommendations on here. Otherwise you'll have to spend hours trawling through ingredients lists for yourself.

Good luck!

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 08/01/2013 4:28 am

When I started the regimen I used only drug store products and they cleared me up very well.

I just recently bought Dan's BP though because you really can save because he sells those big bottles of BP.