Sebaceous Cyst On P...

Notifications
Clear all

Sebaceous Cyst On Privates

MemberMember
(@catalyst)

Posted : 07/08/2013 7:21 pm

Hey guys, since I found a cure for my face and back. I been really trying to find cures for my other problems.

Since I was 12 I have had these small white bumps that I learned are sebaceous cyst.

There small supposly ingrown hair follicles. Does anyone have any suggestions for making them go away.

I've heard people say you can try melting it. Im really insecure about it.

They look like little whiteheads all over my ----.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 07/08/2013 10:19 pm

Such a weird question to ask/answer on here but...what the heck, I'm sure other out there have this issue as well.

Shaving is a big no-no for me around that area. Waxing is so much better because it helps lessen those ingrown hairs. Also, I've noticed that gently exfoliating that area works pretty well. You can do this while showering by using those exfoliating gloves or an exfoliating brush. If the cyst is already there, an antibacterial cream once your skin is comepletely dry will help too.

MemberMember
(@catalyst)

Posted : 07/13/2013 12:24 pm

I'm going to try exfoliating. I read that if you put a heat pad on the sebaceous cyst you can melt the wax inside white bump. And it will get reasorb into the body.

Anyone else got ideas?

MemberMember
(@audabby)

Posted : 08/04/2013 8:51 am

Agree with previous poster... exfoliate with glove and don't shave... wax. Epsom salt baths help existing. Make sure the bath water is as hot as you can stand it and be generous with the salt.

MemberMember
(@xxyy)

Posted : 08/04/2013 9:45 am

Hey guys, since I found a cure for my face and back. I been really trying to find cures for my other problems.

Since I was 12 I have had these small white bumps that I learned are sebaceous cyst.

There small supposly ingrown hair follicles. Does anyone have any suggestions for making them go away.

I've heard people say you can try melting it. Im really insecure about it.

They look like little whiteheads all over my ----.

I think what you actually have is something called 'sebaceous prominence' (sebaceous cysts are something completely different) its really common and most guys have it to some degree. I havent researched it too much but from what I have there's no cure and it doesnt tend to bother people enough to even do anything about it because you need to be really careful about what chemicals youre putting downstairs because its a really sensitive area.