Notifications
Clear all

MemberMember
(@haydenketh)

Posted : 06/19/2013 5:52 am

Can you help me about the age I should be using the regimen.

I'm 14, male and wondering if the regimen is safe for me to use or should I wait until a few more years?

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 06/20/2013 11:24 pm

I've not aware about an age limit on using the Regimen, but because your skin is so young I would recommend you discuss it with your parents and proceed with caution. Benzol peroxide is a strong topical medication and many regimen users go through a tough 2-3 months of having red, dry itchy skin while they adjust to BP. Have a really good long think about it and read the posts of the regimen users before deciding to start. You need to be fully prepared mentally.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck with fighting your acne. :)

MemberMember
(@haydenketh)

Posted : 06/21/2013 6:18 am

Can you help me about the age I should be using the regimen.

I'm 14, male and wondering if the regimen is safe for me to use or should I wait until a few more years?

I've not aware about an age limit on using the Regimen, but because your skin is so young I would recommend you discuss it with your parents and proceed with caution. Benzol peroxide is a strong topical medication and many regimen users go through a tough 2-3 months of having red, dry itchy skin while they adjust to BP. Have a really good long think about it and read the posts of the regimen users before deciding to start. You need to be fully prepared mentally.

Whatever you decide to do, good luck with fighting your acne. smile.png

Thank you for your help! 🙂