When Was Your Turni...

Notifications
Clear all

When Was Your Turning Point?

MemberMember
(@garrettryan)

Posted : 06/08/2013 1:13 pm

Hello all!

I'm currently on week 5ish of the regimen (Only on week 2 if you count how long I've been using it twice a day) and things seem to be doing pretty darn good.. just a couple breakouts here and there that still need clearing.. but I think that's to be expected for how long I've been using it. Which leads me to my question for everyone! How long was it before you reached a sort of turning point with the regimen? 4 weeks? 6 weeks? 8 weeks? Full three months?

Let me know! I'm curious about everyone's experience.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 06/09/2013 2:00 am

I'm closing in on 5 weeks now and my skin just seems to be doing better and better, so our timeline seems about the same! lol

MemberMember
(@newtoacne)

Posted : 06/10/2013 7:08 pm

Its been about a week since I started and it already cleared up most of my jawline acne. Nothings ever done that to me before, but I still have a some on my right cheek and right side of my face that seems to be clearing up.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 06/26/2013 8:45 pm

Week 6 was my turning point. I didn't really get any new spots and all the existing ones were going down already.

MemberMember
(@randall-flagg)

Posted : 06/26/2013 11:00 pm

1 month in was my turning point. stopped breaking out with new stuff at about week 6.