Notifications
Clear all

Regimen Questions.

MemberMember
(@captainknoll)

Posted : 05/27/2013 9:11 pm

Is it normal for The Regimen to make you break out? Plus the moisturiser leaves my skin shiny and it seems like it doesn't fully absorb into my skin, is that normal?

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/27/2013 10:15 pm

Is it normal for The Regimen to make you break out? Plus the moisturiser leaves my skin shiny and it seems like it doesn't fully absorb into my skin, is that normal?

The BP in the regimen can break you out. For some it works in a way where it brings up all the underlying zits and brings them to the surface. I experienced this during the first 5 weeks into the regimen.

Some moisturizers do leave skin shiny but it doesn't really bother me at night. During the day I use a different moisturizer that isn't as greasy.

MemberMember
(@captainknoll)

Posted : 05/27/2013 10:20 pm

Should I worry about it making me break out, or just continue with the process? I appreciate your time by the way, thank you. (:

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 05/27/2013 11:55 pm

Keep going with it. Its normal to break out in the early weeks but then you will slowly get less and less new pimples come up until you are eventually clear. That timeframe differs for everyone but can take from 2 weeks to 6 months.

In my first week I got really excited because I started to clear really well, but in week two I had the most acne I ever had in my life, coupled with dry, red itchy skin from the BP. It was awful but it passed and I'm now perfectly clear.

Time, patience and consistency is the name of the game with The Regimen. Good luck and let us all know how you're progressing. :)

MemberMember
(@gillianbb)

Posted : 05/28/2013 1:22 am

I got break out in second week and forth week.but I still got one or two afterward.but they heal so fast.

I think it really depend on person.If you got serious acne, you definitely will get initial break out.