Notifications
Clear all

Whiteheads

MemberMember
(@gingee)

Posted : 05/21/2013 8:38 pm

Hey everyone,

Quick question.. today is exactly two months for me being on the Regimen. I still have red scaring/spots, but I am also having a severe breakout of whiteheads daily on my chin. I keep having a vicious cycle of trying to clear the whiteheads and the red spots with both BP and AHA. I don't know if one or the other is making the area worse or not. I was just wondering if other people are having a similar problem or have any advice. I told myself I would stick with the Regimen for the complete 3months, but it's getting frustrating that i'm not getting a break from the whiteheads or the red spots/scaring,

MemberMember
(@melmel87)

Posted : 05/21/2013 9:10 pm

Hey everyone,

Quick question.. today is exactly two months for me being on the Regimen. I still have red scaring/spots, but I am also having a severe breakout of whiteheads daily on my chin. I keep having a vicious cycle of trying to clear the whiteheads and the red spots with both BP and AHA. I don't know if one or the other is making the area worse or not. I was just wondering if other people are having a similar problem or have any advice. I told myself I would stick with the Regimen for the complete 3months, but it's getting frustrating that i'm not getting a break from the whiteheads or the red spots/scaring,

Stop the aha for now and just use the bp and see if those whiteheads stop. Both of those may be over-exfoliating your skin right now.

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 05/22/2013 9:48 am

Please remember that skin rejuvenates itself every 6 weeks, so the breakout you are experiencing is probably underlying acne that BP is bringing to the surface. Continue to perform the regimen as instructed, you will notice that the breakouts become less severe over time, but it can take up to 6 months for full clearing before you achieve optimal results. Be patient and continue to follow protocol and all should be well in due time. Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress... :)

MemberMember
(@helpclear)

Posted : 05/22/2013 10:51 am

I'm struggling with them as well. Please keep us posted if they go away or you find something else.