Notifications
Clear all

Bp Dosage

MemberMember
(@jaksasquatch)

Posted : 04/24/2013 7:03 am

Hey all, I'm on my 5th day of the Regimen. So far my acne is getting worse (which I'm actually happy about, my last failed treatment made me clear in 4 days then it got worse). I'm wondering if I should up the bp, I'm not showing symptoms of allergies to the bp and the itching is minimal. I'm trying to reduce irration throughout the day also. I've also started using only 1 1/2 pump of cleanser and moisturizer. Mainly because of the absorption issue (with the moisturizer at least) and I found 2 pumps of cleanser to be too much (when lathering lots would spill into the sink, basically wasting it). So if someone could help with the dosage of all 3 of these products I would be extremely grateful.

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 04/24/2013 8:36 am

Take your time and follow Dan's guidelines for increasing BP. You should only be using a dime size of BP at night during your first week on the regimen. Then the second week, a dime size twice a day.. Gradually increase on week three and so forth until you've adjusted to full BP dosage by the one month mark. As far as the other products, you probably only need one pump of cleanser and a pump and a pump and a half of moisturizer is fine. Personally, at the beginning of the regimen, I needed a lot of moisturizer, so the more the better in my opinion. Good luck and keep us up to date on your progress! :)