Another Flakiness &...

Notifications
Clear all

Another Flakiness & Dark Marks Thread

MemberMember
(@brf7)

Posted : 04/08/2013 5:05 pm

I've been on The Regimen since January 10th, so roughly 3 months. I'm experiencing dryness and flakiness, especially on my neck and cheeks. I added AHA to my routine about 2 weeks ago and I've been using it alone (without moist.) and it seems like it makes my skin more flaky than before. I figured my skin was used to it because it barely ever stings anymore but it used to before. I dont have any acne, thankfully, but this redness/dark marks and flakiness is really bringing down my confidence. I cant look people in the eye at school. Should I mix 1 finger of AHA with 1 pump of moisturizer? What should I do to help the flakiness? I've seen 0 progress in it decreasing.

Also, I think i had eczema on my face and I just got rid of it about last week, and its pink and the rid of my face is tan. So its extremely noticable. I've been asked multiple times if I went on vacation or if I've been tanning. I was tan before because of my nationality, but I think BP has darkened my skin. How do I get it back to normal. I'm going to look like a piece of toast if I dont do anything now.

HELP?!?!

Thanks

MemberMember
(@oldstory)

Posted : 04/09/2013 1:16 am

Hey I started the regimen back in january as well and it work very well. Most of my acne marks are gone and I also suffer flakiness from aha. What work for me was decreasing the amount I put on my face and combine that with jojoba oil. I think combining it with the moisturizing will stop the flakiness and dryness too. As for Bp if you don't have any active acne don't use it anymore.

But don't give up you already used for 3 month why stop now? Keep at it and have patience.