Make-Up & The Regim...

Notifications
Clear all

Make-Up & The Regimen

MemberMember
(@clevans)

Posted : 03/14/2013 1:44 pm

I used the Regimen for a couple years while in college and it really helped me clear my skin. I hardly ever wore any make-up though which I think definitely helped. Now I have a job in television which requires me to put on a lot of make up and I stopped using the regimen about a year a go mainly because the lotion with jojoba oil made my skin so greasy which made make-up application so difficult. Is there anyway to avoid that greasy feeling after applying the moisturizer? I like using the jojoba oil with the moisturizer cause it really helped my skin not get flakey. But maybe that would decrease the greasyness on my face. Anyway definitely stopping the Regimen was not a good idea since my acne is definitely back pretty much all over my face. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated! :)

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 03/15/2013 4:55 am

I used the Regimen for a couple years while in college and it really helped me clear my skin. I hardly ever wore any make-up though which I think definitely helped. Now I have a job in television which requires me to put on a lot of make up and I stopped using the regimen about a year a go mainly because the lotion with jojoba oil made my skin so greasy which made make-up application so difficult. Is there anyway to avoid that greasy feeling after applying the moisturizer? I like using the jojoba oil with the moisturizer cause it really helped my skin not get flakey. But maybe that would decrease the greasyness on my face. Anyway definitely stopping the Regimen was not a good idea since my acne is definitely back pretty much all over my face. Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated! smile.png

You can either find the right kind of make-up to work with the moisturizer. Or you could replace your moisturizer with another one which is less greasy if you wear make-up and just use Dan's at night.

Personally, I use Clinique's gel based moisturizer w/ jojoba oil in the day because it doesn't feel as greasy and it doesn't look as shiny as my Cetaphil lotion which is the one I use at night.