Notifications
Clear all

Night Shifts

MemberMember
(@francisco92)

Posted : 02/12/2013 3:06 pm

Well my schedule is pretty messed since i work night shifts and i saw that you had to wait 10-12 hours before washing your face on the regimen so im wondering is it ok to to fall asleep without washing your face? will this cause breakouts? i work 10 pm-3 am roughly, but i dont go to bed until like 4-5 am.

MemberMember
(@brandolynn)

Posted : 02/12/2013 3:10 pm

If you do The Regimen at 4 or 5am before you go to sleep, what time do you wake up?

Can you do it again at 4 or 5pm then have it all done for the day?

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 02/12/2013 3:36 pm

Hey there... maybe you could try and do the "afternoon regimen" around 4 or 5pm, then "morning regimen" around 4 or 5am before heading to bed... that way you have a "schedule" set aside for DKR... :)

MemberMember
(@francisco92)

Posted : 02/13/2013 3:57 am

Hey there... maybe you could try and do the "afternoon regimen" around 4 or 5pm, then "morning regimen" around 4 or 5am before heading to bed... that way you have a "schedule" set aside for DKR... smile.png

Thank you for your response! Maybe i should have post my whole schedule to make it easier. I work monday- friday 11-3 am . School- Mondays 2-8pm tuesday 7-10pm wed 4-8 and thursd 2-8. When would the best time to wash my face?

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 02/13/2013 9:34 am

Hey there... maybe you could try and do the "afternoon regimen" around 4 or 5pm, then "morning regimen" around 4 or 5am before heading to bed... that way you have a "schedule" set aside for DKR... smile.png

Thank you for your response! Maybe i should have post my whole schedule to make it easier. I work monday- friday 11-3 am . School- Mondays 2-8pm tuesday 7-10pm wed 4-8 and thursd 2-8. When would the best time to wash my face?

Given your schedule, I'd say wash around 1pm, then again once you get home from work. That way you're still around the 10 to 12 hour application range... It's ok if you go 13 or 14 hours between DKR applications. Hope this helps.. 🙂

MemberMember
(@francisco92)

Posted : 02/13/2013 7:28 pm

Given your schedule, I'd say wash around 1pm, then again once you get home from work. That way you're still around the 10 to 12 hour application range... It's ok if you go 13 or 14 hours between DKR applications. Hope this helps.. smile.png

That works! Thank you!