Altering The Regime...

Notifications
Clear all

Altering The Regimen/mouthwash?

MemberMember
(@anna072)

Posted : 01/31/2013 7:08 pm

I've decided to give the regimen a try but I have a couple questions before I order it. I know I want the BP, but do I need the cleanser & moisturizer as well? I have a full bottle of Purpose face wash & it seems like it would work fine in place of the regimens cleanser. Also, would you recommend Dan's moisturizther or another one?

Weird story: So this isn't really related but recently when I went to wash my face I realized I was out of my normal products. I had a cyst right in the middle of m nose (weird since I haven't gotton one there in a few years) & I had to use something on it. I saw a bottle of witch hazel in my brothers bathrom I decided to use it. I told him that I had taken some & he informed me that it was mouthwash (no idea why it was in that bottle..) but the weird thing is it really seemed to help my cyst & didn't aggravate my other acne. Has anyone heard about using this on you face?

MemberMember
(@sufferingwithacne)

Posted : 02/01/2013 7:18 am

my experience with any nose-related acne it that the turnover is really fast-like ive woken up seeing a monster cyst on my nose-put a little bp on it and it gone in hours-that is not my experience for the rest of the face though haha