7Th Week... Amazing

Notifications
Clear all

7Th Week... Amazing

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 01/17/2013 12:50 pm

HI Acne.org Community,

I am so happy I made it to my 7th week, there were times I wanted to stop the regimen and move on to something else, but I didn't, I am now on my 7th week and things keep getting better and better. Right now I have 1 pimple, ONE, can you believe it? My scarring is still pretty bad but the AHA+ has helped so much with that, everyday I notice my scarring fading a little more, I did take some pictures of what my skin looked like in the 6th week before starting the AHA+ but I'm not going to post those until I'm at the 3 month mark.

MemberMember
(@mfxfitness)

Posted : 01/17/2013 12:55 pm

Congrats!! Keep up the good work.. It just gets better from here on out... :)

MemberMember
(@asburypark101)

Posted : 01/17/2013 1:48 pm

HI Acne.org Community,

I am so happy I made it to my 7th week, there were times I wanted to stop the regimen and move on to something else, but I didn't, I am now on my 7th week and things keep getting better and better. Right now I have 1 pimple, ONE, can you believe it? My scarring is still pretty bad but the AHA+ has helped so much with that, everyday I notice my scarring fading a little more, I did take some pictures of what my skin looked like in the 6th week before starting the AHA+ but I'm not going to post those until I'm at the 3 month mark.

Yay!! Im so happy the regimen is working so well for you :)

MemberMember
(@chrissy-cambell)

Posted : 01/17/2013 3:14 pm

You look beautifull in your picture so I am sure a lot of it is in your head.

The scarring will clear up well.

My acne has come back for some reason, so this is my first time on the forum. Im 25 now and havn't suffered badly since I was 19, the past 6 months have been terrible, I believe I am suffering some sort of intolerance to food. I do a lot of weightlifting, so I have to consume a lot of carbs, I think its something to do with the insulin response.

Good luck

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 01/17/2013 7:39 pm

You look beautifull in your picture so I am sure a lot of it is in your head.

The scarring will clear up well.

My acne has come back for some reason, so this is my first time on the forum. Im 25 now and havn't suffered badly since I was 19, the past 6 months have been terrible, I believe I am suffering some sort of intolerance to food. I do a lot of weightlifting, so I have to consume a lot of carbs, I think its something to do with the insulin response.

Good luck

Thank you for your reply, My photo is from about a year ago, my skin was so clear then, birth control and oral antibiotics did the trick but unfortunately caused other health problems so I had to stop taking both and that is when my skin broke out very badly again, since then I have been trying different methods until I found the regimen, If you haven't tried it you could give it a try. I've had my ups and downs with it but it is working wonderfully now, If you think your acne is caused by a food intolerance you should talk to your doctor and maybe get a blood test or allergy test done?

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 01/17/2013 8:35 pm

I know that if I had a crystal ball when I first started the regimen that allowed me to look past the first 5 weeks it would have been so much easier. The first 5 weeks were hell, but then suddenly everything just changed for the better. Less acne, less redness, less dryness and less burning and each week from there just got better and better. Such a great feeling isnt it and I'm so glad that you stuck with it. :)

MemberMember
(@abybar)

Posted : 01/17/2013 8:52 pm

It all gets better after the first 4 weeks :)

I'm 3 months in DKR as well and my acne has cleared up dramatically . Started with severe cystic acne about 20 actives to just 1or 2 occasionally .

Keep on trucking and in 6 months or less you'll have flawless skin :)

Much love !!!!!!

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 01/17/2013 9:28 pm

I know that if I had a crystal ball when I first started the regimen that allowed me to look past the first 5 weeks it would have been so much easier. The first 5 weeks were hell, but then suddenly everything just changed for the better. Less acne, less redness, less dryness and less burning and each week from there just got better and better. Such a great feeling isnt it and I'm so glad that you stuck with it. smile.png

I agree 100%!

It all gets better after the first 4 weeks smile.png

I'm 3 months in DKR as well and my acne has cleared up dramatically . Started with severe cystic acne about 20 actives to just 1or 2 occasionally .

Keep on trucking and in 6 months or less you'll have flawless skin smile.png

Much love !!!!!!

Thanks so much for the response, glad the regimen worked for you :)

HI Acne.org Community,

Yay!! Im so happy the regimen is working so well for you smile.png

Thank you!

MemberMember
(@aubreyj1722)

Posted : 01/19/2013 12:22 pm

Glad ur getting such great results! Are you still using drugstore products or are u using Dan's? I'm wondering if using the drugstore products is holding my face back from healing...

MemberMember
(@michellekl77)

Posted : 01/19/2013 2:09 pm

Glad ur getting such great results! Are you still using drugstore products or are u using Dan's? I'm wondering if using the drugstore products is holding my face back from healing...

Thank you, I am using cetaphil gentle cleanser, Dan's BP(because it was the best value, it cost 20 dollars fro a huge tube) and cetaphil restoraderm moistuizer- I absolutely love this stuff, it helps with your skins moisture balance, and Dan's AHA+ which I just added a week or so ago. I was having problems with redness and dryness and itchiness before I switched to the cetaphil moisturizer I was using complex 15 before, but ever since the switch my skin is no longer as red, or dry and it doesnt burn or itch at all. I think maybe Dan's products will help move the regimen along faster, but I like the products I use and they are cheap!

MemberMember
(@br93)

Posted : 01/20/2013 11:05 am

Congratz!!! Keep on going and have patience!!! Cant wait to see those 3 month pics!!! :)