Regimen And Blackhe...

Notifications
Clear all

Regimen And Blackheads

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 01/15/2013 8:48 pm

Does the regimen cure blackheads?

I was thinking it opens up the pores and the puss gets out and the skin starts to heal. Any truth to that? Cus I think I see it happening (been on the regimen 3 days now, but I think I was it happening after 2).

MemberMember
(@asburypark101)

Posted : 01/15/2013 9:04 pm

Benzoyl peroxide, the main ingredient in the regimen, is usually a mainstay treatment for blackheads as it will oxidize the blackhead and prevent it from turning into anything worse.

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 01/15/2013 9:17 pm

Benzoyl peroxide, the main ingredient in the regimen, is usually a mainstay treatment for blackheads as it will oxidize the blackhead and prevent it from turning into anything worse.

Will the blackheads cure themselves in time though?

MemberMember
(@asburypark101)

Posted : 01/15/2013 11:28 pm

Will the blackheads cure themselves in time though?

It is possible for the regimen to cure blackheads it just depends on the severity of your acne and blackheads. I will say it wont make it worse and will at least get rid of some of them. Sometimes an added retinoid at night helps with the stubborn blackheads

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 04/09/2013 9:50 am

If anyone ever wanted to know.. Most of my blackheads are getting better and I think all will, with time. I have ordered AHA+ to get rid of the blackheads, repair the skin and to reduce flakyness.