Dk Regimen Recommen...

Notifications
Clear all

Dk Regimen Recommended For Older Adults With Dry Skin?

MemberMember
(@jan21)

Posted : 12/11/2012 8:28 pm

This may be a stupid question, but before I got on the regimen I did a lot of research on BP. And I stumbled upon a page that suggested BP for teens and younger adults, and that older adults especially with dry skin should stay away.

I hit my 1 month mark on the regimen and I am so far happy with the results. My mom, age 41 dry to normal skin, also still dealing with acne... I want to recommend the regimen to her, but I wanted to know if anyone in her age range and skin type use the regimen with no problems?

Thanks!

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 12/12/2012 12:42 am

Hey Jan, thats me. I'm 40 and suffered from severely dry and acne prone skin since I was 15. The regimen worked perfectly for me (after the initial 5 weeks of hell), and my skin is now perfectly hydrated even though I use BP once a day. I put it down to using AHA+. That stuff made a huge difference to my naturally dry skin.

My best bit of advice to give your mum is to use cetaphil moisturiser in the intial month while her skin adjusts to BP. Then after that I would highly recommend switching to Acne.org moisturiser and AHA+.

Any more questions I'm happy to help!