puffy, swollen eyes...

Notifications
Clear all

puffy, swollen eyes allergic or not allergic?

MemberMember
(@talbs)

Posted : 06/15/2009 3:51 am

Hi

I'm totally confused and lost at the moment :( This morning I woke up with swollen, puffy eyes- left eye worse than right! This is the second time it's happened. When it happened the first time I stop using everything! Stupid thing to do really because now I'm having to go through the whole red, itchy BP symptoms again. I'm six days in and my eyes have reacted to something again. I've read loads of message boards and seems like I am not alone on this one! Shall I move the BP further away from my eyes then even though I only go up to my cheekbone now? or stop using the product altogether? I've been using BP for years before this happened. Am I alone on this one?

Thanks

MemberMember
(@cynthia78)

Posted : 06/15/2014 2:57 pm

its been five years since this post... did you find a solution? i think this is happening to me right now..

MemberMember
(@leelowe1)

Posted : 06/15/2014 5:55 pm

its been five years since this post... did you find a solution? i think this is happening to me right now..

If it is happening you may very well be allergic to BP. I developed eczema from The Regimen and now my face is sensitive to everything. Don't continue using this.

MemberMember
(@cynthia78)

Posted : 06/20/2014 11:41 am

Thank you for the reply. I have not used the regimen treatment cream (benzoyl peroxide) in five days but no change. (Up to a month ago I have used various brand BPs more than ten years) I wake up with swollen upper and lower lids. I take antihistamine orally and cream with cortisone which helps. By night time I'm somewhat at least back to feeling comfortable but by the time I wake up they're swollen again. :(

How did it go for you?