Notifications
Clear all

Carley's Clear and Smooth

MemberMember
(@dawizzyjizzy)

Posted : 11/11/2003 12:00 am

Anyone every try this stuff? I looked on eBay and the feedback is very very good. I have mild acne, maybe not even mild but I always have 1-4 pimples, not cystic though. It just gets annoying because the scars left takes about a month or two to fade. I need to stop the problem where it starts, then I will stop getting scars. Ive used the regimen before and it worked good but it really slows the time of scar healing. Any suggestions?

MemberMember
(@tabasco)

Posted : 11/11/2003 12:44 am

really? u think that bp slows down the healing of scars? your acne actually sounds a lot like mine, not a lot of pimples really, but i still get a few every week or so and wont stop. I got carleys late last week and my skin hasnt really improved at all, i'm hoping it will in time but i dont think carleys is really a cure. it is really good soap though, it doesn thave SLS in it like most bar soaps, which is a very drying chemical and causes acne for a lot of people, ive started using it for my shampoo too and my hair feels softer after only a few days. it lathers really well too and the bar is huge. i was a little afraid of the moisturizer they sell, but got some anyway. some people have said it caused breakouts for them because it was too thick. i used it one time on just one side of my face to see if i would have any bad reactions, 2 days later i had pimples on the other side of my face so i i'll probally start using it from now on. it mixes like 20x better than my purpose dual action moisturizer, but thats the only moisturizer i could find that wouldnt break me out in teh stores around here. The cleanser is okay, i've started using it on my back to help w/the mild bacne i get too, it is really watery and i tend to pore out alot. It is pretty rough like people say, but its not hard to not mash it into your face when your putting it on. really good service too

MemberMember
(@njacobs)

Posted : 11/11/2003 12:51 pm

Anyone every try this stuff? I looked on eBay and the feedback is very very good.

As with any acne product, your results will vary. Carley's has been, and continues to be, very good for my acne control, but it is just one part of my regimen. I take oral antibiotics and use two topicals. A question about the eBay feedback: Does the feedback have to do with the product working, or the eBay transaction itself? Type "Carley's" into the search function of these forums, and you will get the info on Carley's that you are looking for.

MemberMember
(@fathomgirlx)

Posted : 11/28/2003 10:39 pm

Carley's in the bottle has worked WONDERS for my boyfriend's back. He gets terrible blackheads and painful bumps back there, and since starting to use Carley's with a loofah it's cleared up 90%. Obviously the exfoliation seems to be his problem. I tried using it on my face when I first bought the bottle sometime last year, but I found it much too harsh. It stung and while I love the *feel* of graininess in a cleanser, I could tell immediately it was too abrasive for my skin. Also, I personally don't use benzoyl peroxide, so I think my skin also may be sensitive to that. The seller did include the aforementioned bar soap which was FANTASTIC, very mild and gentle. I'd definitely recommend the cleanser for tougher body skin, but not for sensitive facial skin unless you're acclimated to something as such!

MemberMember
(@dawn-pranger)

Posted : 10/23/2014 9:06 pm

This is the best acne products I have ever used. I have always struggled with acne until one day I found Carley's clear and smooth. Now my face is clear and smooth. I can't live with out this product. I use kick a## formula and other clear and smooth products. I pray they will always continue to sell them. Thank you so much! Dawn Pranger