Notifications
Clear all

Bp on dark skin

MemberMember
(@supernaleel)

Posted : 01/18/2017 11:05 am

Hello I am dark skin and i've been using the regimen for about two week now and my skin is getting darker specially around the mouth and the chin area. I was wondering if it was normal and will go after using the aha in two weeks. THANKS

MemberMember
(@oyinkan98)

Posted : 01/18/2017 8:50 pm

9 hours ago, SupernalEel said:

Hello I am dark skin and i've been using the regimen for about two week now and my skin is getting darker specially around the mouth and the chin area. I was wondering if it was normal and will go after using the aha in two weeks. THANKS

This is normal because of the flaky skin. Happened to me in the early stages of the regimen as well. It will go away.

MemberMember
(@supernaleel)

Posted : 01/18/2017 10:47 pm

Thanks a lot

MemberMember
(@ahmadegb23)

Posted : 01/26/2019 2:05 pm

On 1/19/2017 at 3:50 AM, oyinkan98 said:
On 1/18/2017 at 6:05 PM, SupernalEel said:

This is normal because of the flaky skin. Happened to me in the early stages of the regimen as well. It will go away.

What happened with both of you. My skin got a lot darker after one week! I an really worried