Acne.org Regimen Success Rate Questions

MemberMember
(@immensekite)

Posted : 12/01/2016 9:08 pm

Hi everyone,

I've tried everything:
-Proactiv. 6 months.
-Neotrogena. 6 months.
-Changing pillowcase everyday. I still do uselessly do this.
-Accutane. 6 months.
-Bone broth. I've been drinking this one month, it just makes the acne less dark.
-Green tea. 6 months.
-No soda. Still don't drink soda, after 3 years no difference.
-No candy.
Nothing works for me.

It's not my diet, I'm highly athletic. I eat extremely cleanly. Absolutely no junk food whatsoever.

Currently, I use CeraVe Facial Cleanser and Oil-Free Acne Moisturizer by Neotrogena. No difference after 5 months, except my face is less shiny.

Is there even a remote possibility that the acne.org regimen products would work?

There really isn't anything on my forehead, just papules on my cheeks.

Thanks. Anything helps.

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 12/02/2016 7:14 pm

The thing is you will never know unless you try right?

I was on the same boat as you...tried everything and felt pretty hopeless.

I finally gave in and tried the regimen and really stuck to the instructions as closely as possible. It worked for me and I have been keeping up with it ever since. I have been clear for almost 4 years now.

MemberMember
(@immensekite)

Posted : 12/02/2016 9:22 pm

Yeah, that is a good point.

I just ordered it. Thanks!

MemberMember
(@beautyandblemishes)

Posted : 04/06/2017 5:06 pm

HELLO Beautiful people. I recently uploaded a video about my 5 month experience using the 3 step regimen from Acne.org. (Attached is a link to that video) I discussed in great details my thoughts on the products, the side effects I endured, and much more. PLEASE check out my video and Subscribe to my channel for future updates. Feel free to explore my channel to watch other videos regarding my acne journey. SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE SUBSCRIBE.

Stay Postive, Stay Determined, Stay Beautiful
"It's Not your skin, what matters is what's within"
-Chaz Marie