Notifications
Clear all

My face is ruined after 3 months using these products

MemberMember
(@lynn-pham)

Posted : 05/12/2016 11:12 am

Before I used these products, I had moderate acne. After 3 months, this is how my face looks like right now. 
I posted several times to this forum to ask for help and all I got was "moisturise and jojoba".
None helped and I have to visit a hospital to get my skin checked.
seriously, among thousands of user, why did it go wrong for me?

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

MemberMember
(@alex9945)

Posted : 05/13/2016 6:38 pm

On 12/5/2016 at 6:12 PM, Lynn Pham said:

Before I used these products, I had moderate acne. After 3 months, this is how my face looks like right now.
I posted several times to this forum to ask for help and all I got was "moisturise and jojoba".
None helped and I have to visit a hospital to get my skin checked.
seriously, among thousands of user, why did it go wrong for me?

Looks like you are allergic to something, maybe it is Benozyl peroxide or AHA?

Try doing some tests at your hands with Benozyl peroxide and AHA to see how your skin reacts.

MemberMember
(@exning)

Posted : 05/13/2016 6:49 pm

Yep, looks like an allergic reaction to something youre using. What were you using exactly? Aloe may help calm it, hospital will most likely prescribe a steroid which isnt ideal for acne

MemberMember
(@john-myers)

Posted : 05/15/2016 1:52 am

you can google some more reviews about such kind of skin situation or take some with a dermatologist.

MemberMember
(@anothername1818)

Posted : 05/31/2016 8:09 am

Are you vietnamese ?? If you are, can i ask you some question ??

MemberMember
(@giveback)

Posted : 07/02/2016 3:26 am

Skin is peeling and a bit inflammed. Discoloration from sun exposure maybe. You can restart regimen by applying half a finger's worth of bp and please moisturize properly to prevent peeling/scaly skin. Wear sunscreen asap.