Notifications
Clear all

Unbelievably Slow Shipping To East Coast Usa

MemberMember
(@foreverill)

Posted : 01/16/2015 4:50 pm

I placed my order for the BP on January 2, item was not shipped out until Jan.10. It is now the 16th and it still hasn't arrived. I emailed customer support and they said it should arrive on or before today. Well my mail has already come and no BP. This is unrelated but I also bought contact lenses online from a company in Vancouver Canada on Jan. 2 and they came today. Vancouver is in the same time zone as California, it is just unbelievable to me that an international package from Canada came before the BP which is in the same country (I'm in Florida). Any East Coast folks here who experience slow shipping? I guess I just need to order early in advance from now on, lol!

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 01/16/2015 11:02 pm

It's a little slow for sure if you live on the east coast (I live in CT)...takes a little over 2 weeks for my orders to arrive after I place them...but worth the wait IMO. Plus, can't complain about the free shipping within the continental U.S. on orders over $40...great deal! I feel bad for people who have to pay customs charges, etc. to get their products depending on the country they live in...they ending up paying way more than we do and probably have an even longer wait.

MemberMember
(@foreverill)

Posted : 01/20/2015 11:19 am

They used standard shipping which is estimated at 3-8 days. It is now day 10 since it was shipped and the tracking information has not been updated.

January 10, 2015 , 6:16 am

Departed Shipping Partner Facility

UNION CITY, CA 94587

It also says it is in "pre-shipment." Shouldn't it be "in transit" by now?

MemberMember
(@elfen-sparrow)

Posted : 01/25/2015 11:43 pm

I'm going through the exact same issue Ordered mine on the 13th, so it's been over ten days now and the tracking information has remained stagnant (saying it shipped out of Union City on the 16th).

If I knew it would be this slow I would have ordered last month. My skin's going through crazy withdrawal, probably made worse by the makeup I have to use to cover it, so I was banking on the BP arriving on time. Sucks I won't have time to fix my skin before a few important events this week.