Notifications
Clear all

How To Use Bp

MemberMember
(@derpface)

Posted : 10/07/2014 8:28 pm

How do you guys put on BP. After i put it all over my face, my face is white....no way am i going out like that what do you guys do

MemberMember
(@paigers)

Posted : 10/07/2014 9:02 pm

Your face shouldn't be white after applying BP. Make sure you use only a thin layer, and maybe a little extra on large breakouts. BP is extremely drying and can irritate your skin. I usually use a dime-sized amount for my entire face, and then I add a little bit extra on large pimples just to make sure they're completely covered.

MemberMember
(@delovely)

Posted : 10/10/2014 9:06 am

If using the full amount recommended, any excess should fully absorb on its own if spread evenly, otherwise you may be caking on too thick in some spots. I agree with applying a little extra on larger spots. Could also be the kind of BP...DK BP is intended to dry clear.

MemberMember
(@prettysam)

Posted : 10/12/2014 8:56 pm

I used BP then and it helped me a lot. My pimples were not get stubborn and dried easily. I just applied very thinly because my face gets white spots so I need to apply BB cream afterwards but my doctor prevented me from using BB cream while using BP so I applied BP thinly in the morning and moderately in the.evening