Notifications
Clear all

How Often To Use Aha+?

MemberMember
(@bactbb)

Posted : 06/13/2013 5:02 pm

I just got the AHA and have been using it for a few days. My only question is how much AHA is too much? I use it in the morning and at night after I wash my face (I am not on the regimen and do not use BP). Does any one else do this/Has any one else done this (Used just AHA)? And what was the outcome? Thank you in advance!

MemberMember
(@like-moonlight)

Posted : 06/13/2013 9:38 pm

I'm doing the same thing. I'm not using any regimine products at all besides dans aha. I am just using it to fade marks. I just got it yesterday and I am testing a few spots on my face to make sure I don't break out from it. But I plan to use it 3 times a week in the beginning and then work up to daily use. If you are just treating a spot I think using it a couple times a day on that spot is okay like Dan says in his aha video. He does it. But if you are using it all over your face I would start slow and never do it 2 times a day. I would do it once a day though. I think 2 times a day is a lot and your skin might get sensitive to that much.

Why are using AHA for acne or marks or both? I am clear from spiro which I am currently taking to control my acne and I am using aha to clear up the after math of acne. I'd like to keep in contact with you to see how its going with you because I swear me and you are the only people using aha and not on the regimine!

MemberMember
(@haileyg1019)

Posted : 06/19/2013 1:37 pm

HI, I am not on the regime and am trying to fade post acne marks. I started off using AHA as directed by Dan and am now using it nightly. I would recommend building up to daily use and using it only at night. Hope this helped!