Notifications
Clear all

Another Tan Post

MemberMember
(@ballen)

Posted : 04/18/2013 4:52 pm

The regimen works great for me, but its always looked like I'm tanning, and only tanning my face.

I think its mostly the moisturizer. Although the BP also make me look tan, the moisturizer just makes it look silly.

I'm from Norway, so I have naturally very pale skin, and the skin from the neck to the face looks just silly.

Recently started using AHA+ (50/50 4 times a week and 100% 3 times a week, pm), which makes it a lot more silly looking.

What can I do about this? Is there some other moisturizer that wont make me tan (keep in mind I'm quite flaky/ dry, been on the regimen for about 4 months now, will it ever go away?)?

Also the tanning, will it go too go away with time?

MemberMember
(@emma121)

Posted : 05/17/2013 6:59 pm

im having the same problem as well !!

(@LewisS)

Posted : 05/18/2013 6:53 am

When I was on the regimen, I actually liked the tan. Maybe you should just tan the rest of you and just...see it as an added benefit? :P

MemberMember
(@nicmic62)

Posted : 05/21/2013 4:11 am

The regimen works great for me, but its always looked like I'm tanning, and only tanning my face.

I think its mostly the moisturizer. Although the BP also make me look tan, the moisturizer just makes it look silly.

I'm from Norway, so I have naturally very pale skin, and the skin from the neck to the face looks just silly.

Recently started using AHA+ (50/50 4 times a week and 100% 3 times a week, pm), which makes it a lot more silly looking.

What can I do about this? Is there some other moisturizer that wont make me tan (keep in mind I'm quite flaky/ dry, been on the regimen for about 4 months now, will it ever go away?)?

Also the tanning, will it go too go away with time?

I have been on the regimen for 4 months as well and I don't have the dry/flaky feelings anymore. It could be that I live in a pretty humid country? I'm pretty sure location matters. Are you using Dan's products? Because I use store brought products and have found they work pretty good for me. My cetaphil moisturizer really does the trick.

The tanning is because of the BP and AHA. It makes your skin sensitive to the sun so you tan easily without really noticing. I suggest mixing in some SPF with your moisturizer.

MemberMember
(@user146096)

Posted : 05/21/2013 11:58 am

Well for me the tan never went away. I have tanned patches all over my face that's buried deep beneath the skin (Probably in the dermis). I got rid of the brown marks from acne, but the tan BP gave me looks permanent, so be careful.