Notifications
Clear all

How do you buy the regimen and pay with cash?

MemberMember
(@blowingstars)

Posted : 02/08/2009 12:08 am

Hi. Well, I've been planning on buying Dan's regimen, but my question is, how do I pay with cash? It says that I can but I do not know how. What address do I send it to? Do I just put my money in an envelope and mail it?

MemberMember
(@timothyd)

Posted : 02/08/2009 1:56 am

Yes, i am sure you print a product page of all the things you want, along with your shipping address and money.

Then send it in the mail.

Make sure you have the correct amount of money, or it might get forwarded back to you.

*Im pretty sure this is correct

MemberMember
(@cool-as-kim-deal)

Posted : 02/08/2009 2:52 pm

Place an order on danielkern.com, choose cash as your payment method, and follow the instructions, which are I think basically what Timothy said.

I would strongly encourage you to use another payment method if possible, since cash can get lost in the mail and you'd have no way of recovering it.

MemberMember
(@shooshoo)

Posted : 02/09/2009 7:09 pm

try using a money order. You can get one from the Post office, or your local Wal-Mart.

MemberMember
(@jeny-ann)

Posted : 07/20/2013 8:18 am

hi im jeny and i have acny and pimples problem i lke to try your product and im here in doha qatar please help me where i can buy the product. thanks and hope to hear from you soon.

MemberMember
(@ayeaye)

Posted : 07/25/2013 2:44 am

Hi Jeny,

Use this link to see if acne.org products are available to be delivered to your country.

http://www.danielkern.com/

Alternatively, you can follow The Regimen using store bought products. A guide can be found here.

A guide to following the regimen is here